Attention Group Bookings:
Any bookings made online of 3 or more rooms for the same dates (even if under different names) may fall under our group policy. Such occurrences are subject to review by our group specialist and may be cancelled. See below for group policy details.
If you are interested in a group booking, please do not attempt to book them all online. Please contact us directly and speak with our group specialist. Of note, even if booked directly, we do not accept bookings of more than 5 rooms (exceptions may be made for special circumstances or off season).
2 night minimum some weekends and holidays, see below.
Check In: Rooms are ready by 3pm, if not earlier.
- Feel free to come and drop bags off anytime.
- The office is open until 11pm, but later check ins may be prearranged.
Check Out: 12 noon. We are happy to hold bags for a later departure.
Length of stay: Two night minimum on weekends during peak seasons and most holidays.
- We sometimes open weekends up for one night stays during slower periods.
- If online availability shows a "hole" that would accommodate a one night weekend stay, please call to inquire.
Breakfast: 8 - 10:30am, Afternoon Tea: 4 - 6:30pm
- Continental breakfast and afternoon tea are included in the rates.
- Rooms are subject to 16.25% city hotel tax; parking (if needed) has a 14% parking tax.
- Cancellation period is 48 hours prior to arrival (three weeks prior to arrival for a group of 3 or more rooms). The first night's charges apply to a late cancellation or a no-show!
- Cancellations must be made by phone or email. Timely cancellations will receive a cancellation number.
- During peak season, we can allot a group up to a maximum of 5 rooms. Exceptions may be made during off season or for special circumstances. Group bookings must be made directly with our group specialist.
- Attempted group bookings made online without approval are subject to review by our group specialist and may be cancelled.
- Groups have a 3 week cancellation period and are charged in full upon entering that period. The charge can be split amongst multiple credit cards if prearranged.
- We have a few different options to accommodate families of different sizes. More information can be found on our Rates page of our website. Please call or email to discuss your family's needs.
- We are a dog-friendly hotel. There is a one-time $40 charge.
- Dogs may not be left alone in room and must be leashed when out of room and hotel (San Francisco law).
- San Francisco also has a pooper-scooper law. We have plenty of baggies if dog-owners forget to bring their own.
The entire hotel is NON-SMOKING.
- City law prohibits smoking in hotel public space and our rooms are all non-smoking. If you smoke in a room, cleaning and/or damage fees may be added to your bill.