Check-in: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Alternate times generally available by request.
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Breakfast: 9:00 AM Early or late breakfast generally available by request.
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, you are responsible for the entire amount of your stay unless you have provided a 10-day notice of cancellation; except, reservations of 4 or more days requires a 14-day notice and, blocks-of-4-or-more-rooms require a minimum 30 day notice. If requisite notice is given, deposits will be refunded less a $25 service fee. As an accommodation to our guests, should you need to cancel within the notice period, if we can re-book empty room(s) to a full occupancy status over the entire reserved period, the re-booking proceeds will be refunded less a $25.00 service charge. Rain checks are given at the innkeeper's discretion for non-Saturday stays.
One Night Stays:
- We reserve the right to change your room assignment to an equal or better class up until the time of arrival. This helps us manage our inventory.
Blocks of Rooms Policy:
- Advance reservations for Blocks-of-Four-or-more-rooms requires permission of the innkeeper. Please call to discuss your needs. Special terms and conditions may apply. We reserve the right to change terms and conditions and, to cancel reservations if prior permission is not granted in writing.
Honeymoons: Honeymoons are always welcome
Weddings at Other Venues:
- If you are getting married at another location, we conditionally accept pre-wedding activities with bridesmaids, hair dressers, the wedding party photos and so on, for a fee, typically $200. You must contact the innkeeper to discuss and pre-arrange these activities.
- One-Night-Stays must be prepaid in full with a credit card or other agreed upon means.
- For stays 2 nights or longer, we require a deposit of one-half (50%) of the reservation total.
- Your balance is due upon arrival. Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted.
- As a courtesy to staff and guests we operate as a No-Smoking-Campus. Yet, if you must have a smoke please let us know: 1) we will provide you with an ashtray and, 2) we'll suggest a place to smoke down-wind from buildings and other guests. You may not smoke on decks, porches or in the outdoor tubs etc. If you smoke in a room, cleaning costs and lost revenue will be added to your bill.
Families and Children Welcome:
- Our large facility, with extensive soundproofing and, a variety of room configurations, makes this a great Bed and Breakfast for families. However, most of our guests are couples getting away for some romance and peace; therefore we ask that you be sensitive to their needs regarding the control of your children. Please call if you have any questions as to what would be the best accommodation for your family.
- We are dog friendly in some rooms; however, bringing your dog requires our pre-approval and is subject to our Dog Policy. Please call to inquire.
Discounts & Gift Cards:
- Special packages and discounted rates are only applicable at the time of the initial reservation. Discounts and Specials cannot be combined.
- We accept Gift Cards from: Bed and Breakfast.com (max $400), CABBI, Select Registry, and iLoveInns. For other third party gift cards please call the Innkeeper.