Check-in: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Alternate times generally available by request.
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Breakfast: 9:00 AM Early or late breakfast generally available by request.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that you have to cancel your planned stay with us, a 10-day notice is required, except reservations for 4 days or more requires a 14-day notice of cancellation. If we can re-book empty room(s) to a full occupancy status over the entire reserved period, the re-booking proceeds are refunded less a $25.00 service charge. Rain checks are given at the innkeeperâ€™s discretion for non-Saturday stays.
- Cancellation Policy for Blocked Rooms: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing the following terms apply to Events and Blocked Rooms (four or more rooms see below). If you cancel prior to 60 days in advance we will refund your money less a $25 cancellation fee per room. If you cancel within 60 days of your arrival you are responsible for the full amount; however, we try to be as fair as we can.Â Therefore, if we can re-book empty room(s) to a full occupancy status, the re-booking proceeds are refunded less a $25 service charge per room.
Discounts & Gift Cards:
- Special packages and discounted rates are only applicable at the time of the initial reservation. Discounts and Specials cannot be combined.
- We Do Not Accept BedandBreakfast.com Gift Cards. We accept CABBI and iLoveInns Gift Cards. For other third party gift cards please call the Innkeeper.
Families and Children Welcome:
- Our large facility, with extensive soundproofing and, a variety of room configurations, makes this a great Bed and Breakfast for families. However, most of our guests are couples getting away for some romance and peace; therefore we ask that you be sensitive to their needs regarding the control of your children. Please call if you have any questions as to what would be the best accommodation for your family.
- We are dog friendly in some rooms; however, bringing your dog requires our pre-approval and is subject to our Dog Policy. Please call to inquire.